Hypercubed Blog

Incoherent chatter on issues related to science, computing, and philosophy.
Random chains of thought from a scattered mind.

Hypercubed Blog has Moved!

 

I was fooled
Posted Thursday, May 26, 2005 5/26/2005 10:09:00 PM

Ok, I'll admit it I was fooled. I was planning on blogging about this article according to which 42 Cambodian midgets attempted to fight a lion. I was going to suggest that they win the Darwin award and bad mouth their leader and the Cambodian government. Well, luckily I didn't because it appears that the whole article was a hoax, I should have known. Well, you should check out this site where the people that created the fake BBC article explain how they made it, how it spread, and how they are attempting to control the hoax. Interesting read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


:


<< Home

Previous Posts

Google
 
Web hypercubed.blogspot.com
www.hypercubed.com