Hypercubed Blog

Incoherent chatter on issues related to science, computing, and philosophy.
Random chains of thought from a scattered mind.

Hypercubed Blog has Moved!

 

Goodbye Kevin Rose
Posted Wednesday, May 25, 2005 5/25/2005 06:01:00 PM

Goodbye England's Kevin Rose. Last night, with all my excitement over MediaMan and CueCat I almost forgot the biggest news of the evening. Kevin Rose of G4's Attack of the Show is leaving the show. I'm sad to see home go. He was the straight man of the group and will defiantly be missed. But the good news is that he is moving on to new (and hopefully better) things. Kevin and others are starting a download only tech show at systm.org. Seams to be a very good quality show that might be able to compete with the broadcast shows. I'm not quite sure how they plan to make money but I hope it works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


:


<< Home

Previous Posts

Google
 
Web hypercubed.blogspot.com
www.hypercubed.com