Hypercubed Blog

Incoherent chatter on issues related to science, computing, and philosophy.
Random chains of thought from a scattered mind.

Hypercubed Blog has Moved!

 

My blog defiles the pages of the pharyngula and omniverse
Posted Saturday, September 24, 2005 9/24/2005 01:04:00 AM

I just noticed (ok... I noticed a few hours ago, stop nit-picking!) that my blog is listed as a "Weblogs of the Week" over at pharyngula.org. In the famous (slightly modified) words of Wayne and Garth....
[I'm] not worthy! [I'm] not worthy! [I'm] not worthy!

I was wondering why my daily visits went from around 5 to over 30 in the last few days. And I thought it was all due to omni's link. Wow, it really looks like this blogging thing is paying off. I'm going to be rich any time now. Watch out Bill Gates I'm coming for you!

All kidding aside thanks to pharyngula and the not-quite-opposite end of the spectrum but kinda-kitty-cornered ominverse.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad I'm sending you a few referrals; maybe you'll pop over and not-read my blog some more? ;-)

    By Blogger Omni, at 9/24/2005 02:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment


:


<< Home

Previous Posts

Google
 
Web hypercubed.blogspot.com
www.hypercubed.com