Hypercubed Blog

Incoherent chatter on issues related to science, computing, and philosophy.
Random chains of thought from a scattered mind.

Hypercubed Blog has Moved!

 

SCIFI.COM | Battlestar Galactica
Posted Friday, July 15, 2005 7/15/2005 09:41:00 AM

I pretty much only watch two things on TV which is hardly worth my cable bill. The rest of my free time I'm either online or with my son. I watch G4's Attack of the Show daily and weekly. Battlestar has been in reruns lately but season two premieres tomorrow today (Friday July 15th). If you haven't been watching Battlestar I really suggest you check it out. I consider it one of the best sci-fi TV series' of all time. If you want to get into it now a good start is to go to SciFi's Battlestar site where you can stream, for free, the season one finale. I have to hand it to Sci-Fi for this. I really think this a great way to get people into this series once they see the quality of the episodes.

[Edit: Great plot summary here]

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


:


<< Home

Previous Posts

Google
 
Web hypercubed.blogspot.com
www.hypercubed.com