Hypercubed Blog

Incoherent chatter on issues related to science, computing, and philosophy.
Random chains of thought from a scattered mind.

Hypercubed Blog has Moved!

 

I show up late at the Skeptic's Circle Saloon (but it's not my fault)
Posted Wednesday, July 06, 2005 7/06/2005 11:35:00 PM

The twelfth skeptic's circle due out on July 7 at Unscrewing the Inscrutable has shown up early but in the wrong place. I attempted to attend the Skeptic's Circle Saloon but had difficulty finding it because of the confusion in time and location. Originally intended to be held at Unscrewing the Inscrutable the meeting was instead held a day early at the UTI Annex. If you read way down at the bottom you will see that I showed up real late, got a little too drunk, and began whining about the lies my mother told me.

Completely awesome skeptic's circle and yes I was late.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


:


<< Home

Previous Posts

Google
 
Web hypercubed.blogspot.com
www.hypercubed.com