Hypercubed Blog

Incoherent chatter on issues related to science, computing, and philosophy.
Random chains of thought from a scattered mind.

Hypercubed Blog has Moved!

 

My Periodicals
Posted Friday, October 07, 2005 10/07/2005 09:58:00 PM

I was flipping through the periodicals that I have subscriptions to and I thought "What an interesting collection of magazines." Here are a few... What does this say about me? It sure covers my interests fairly well.

P.S. I'm not really a Paris Hilton fan... she just happened to be on the cover this month.

2 Comments:

  • I get Discover, Cosmo and Vogue... is Physics Today math-heavy, or could a non-physicist read it?

    By Blogger Omni, at 10/08/2005 12:51:00 AM  

  • I'd say that Physics Today is not for the non-physicist. Not every article is math heavy but it is generally physics heavy. They do usually have an article or two that are more like physics history but even they assume some level of familiarity. Most people don't subscribe directly to Physics Today and the subscription price is expensive. However, Physics Today comes along with member ship in several Physics societies like American Physical Society.

    By Blogger harshblogger, at 10/08/2005 12:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment


:


<< Home

Previous Posts

Google
 
Web hypercubed.blogspot.com
www.hypercubed.com