Hypercubed Blog

Incoherent chatter on issues related to science, computing, and philosophy.
Random chains of thought from a scattered mind.

Hypercubed Blog has Moved!

 

Qumana Review
Posted Sunday, October 23, 2005 10/23/2005 01:00:00 PM

While consulting my god google for more info on RocketPost (mainly looking for anyone willing to pay $150 for it) I came across several mentions of Qumana. Well since I'm an app junky I thought I'd give it a try. The good news is that I have no complaints about the spell check (unlike BlogJet, W.Bloggar, or RocketPost ). Matter of fact is probably on of the most robust spell checkers I've seen. Even includes customized autocorrection (so I can automatically convert "teh" to "the").

The bad news is that it does not include the ability to view and edit the HTML directly. I'm sure for most people this is sufficient. But for me I like to view the HTML directly and make tweaks here and there. In addition I don't see anyway to edit the post details like publication time or post as a draft.. Such a shame considering how good the spell check looks and the fact that it is completely free.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment


:


<< Home

Previous Posts

Google
 
Web hypercubed.blogspot.com
www.hypercubed.com