Hypercubed Blog

Incoherent chatter on issues related to science, computing, and philosophy.
Random chains of thought from a scattered mind.

Hypercubed Blog has Moved!

 

Hypercubed Blog has Moved!
Posted Sunday, October 30, 2005 10/30/2005 08:06:00 PM

I have moved my blog to blog.hypercubed.com. I've copied all old posts and comments to the new system. Not only does this move allow me guaranteed future control of the domain (the hypercubed.com domain is mine) but also allows me more flexibility and control. The new blog uses the awesome (and free) WordPress application. Look forward to a post soon regarding my experiences installing WordPress and my overall opinion (preview: very good!). I hope I don't lose an readers... all two of you are very important to me! Hope to see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


:


<< Home

Previous Posts

Google
 
Web hypercubed.blogspot.com
www.hypercubed.com